"dude just wait until the banjo drops"
So I stumbled across the IMDB page for Rebel Wilson, and let me tell you, this girl is awesome.
- Rebel is her real name. Her siblings are named Annarchi, Ryot, and Liberty.
- She’s a distant relative of Walt Disney.
- She has a law degree.
- She’s a former youth ambassador for Australia and was based in South Africa.
- While in South Africa, she contracted malaria. According to the article, she “had hallucinations in which she saw herself as an actress who had won an Oscar. This then convinced her to pursue an acting career.”
and THAT is why this girl rocks harder than pop rocks.
Now, that’s ice.
It is incredibile how their whole relationship with Elsa can be summarized by a few seconds in which each one of them stare at her ice palace for the first time.
- Reverence and respect from Kristoff
- Happiness, amazement and endearment (like “I fucking knew since forever my sister was freaking amazing, I’m not surprised that much”) from Anna
- Fear, warning and astonishment from Hans.
this fucking movie, jfc.
(Source: kpfun, via shorthairedme)
my little sister sleeps with a box of cheez-its next to her pillow and i always thought it was because she’s lazy and likes to have it for convenient snacking but last night she told me it’s because she likes seeing it first thing when she wakes up to remind her there’s good in the world
This actually happened one time between two guys at the school I used to go to. They were always at each others throats and threatening each other, and one day one of the school administrators took them into an empty classroom and said, “Go at it.”
And they just looked at each other awkwardly and started giggling.
(Source: peterfromtexas, via sexynerdybolin)